November 21st, 2017 | Company News
New Vacancy Added: Development Engineer
Are you an exceptional individual who can contribute towards a wide range of initiatives within a rapidly growing laser company?
Do you want a challenging career whilst working in a friendly-team environment?
Do you enjoy working with and learning from cross-department teams to design and develop innovative products?
If yes, then read about our new Development Engineer listing has been added to our Careers Page:
Qualifications & Key skills required:
- MSc in optics / lasers or MPhys
- Experience in 1 or 2 of these fields: non-linear optics (SHG, OPO, Raman…), fibre technologies (lasers, amplifiers, or telecoms) or high-power laser diodes
- Excellent observational and analytical skills; Initiative and the ability to think on your feet
- Demonstration of good interpersonal skills; Good team player
- A keen interest in continuous improvement
Laser Quantum is a global manufacture of lasers, always looking for focussed and talented people to deliver a consistently high performance. If you feel you can contribute to the expertise of the company please read the full job listing here. Learn more about Laser Quantum and its robust and reliable range of Continuous Wave and Ultrafast Lasers, and how you could fit into its community. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to HR@laserquantum.com