June 28th, 2019 | Company News
ATTO2019 – Laser Quantum will be there!
Join Dr. Gregor Klatt at the upcoming ATTO2019 exhibition, hosted in Szeged, Hungary, between the 1-5 July. Showcasing some of the high specification lasers available, Gregor will be happy to talk about how these may further your research. The venteon range with the shortest commercially available pulse of <6 fs, and the superior CEP5 technology for phase-stable pulses will all be demonstrated at the Laser Quantum booth.
ATTO2019 itself will cover a broad range of research from attosecond science and technologies to sources and metrology. The main research topics to be discussed include:
- Attosecond pulse generation and characterization
- High-order harmonic generation and applications
- Ultrafast phenomena on the attosecond and femtosecond timescales
- Next generation drivers for attosecond pulse and high-order harmonic generation
- New sources and applications of coherent ultrashort XUV and X-ray pulses
- Time-resolved photon, electron and ion spectroscopy.
We look forward to seeing you there, please visit us to find out more.