One of the adapters can be directly screwed onto M4 threaded pedestal posts whereas the other features a M2 grid to allow a direct mounting onto standard compact translation stages that can be ordered optionally. The design of the mounting adapter pair allows for a minimal gap between the wedges to minimize angular dispersive effects.
- Mounts glass wedges up to 4 mm thickness.
- No limitation in terms of wedge width, but a maximum of 35 mm is recommended.
- Optimized design to allow for mounting two wedges with minimal gap between each other.
- Gentle glass clamping due to rubber sheets
- M4 thread (one adapter) for direct pedestal post mounting
- Mounting holes (M2 grid) for direct translation stage mounting (one adapter)
- Translation stage for 6.5 mm travel can be ordered optional with additional adapter for pedestal
- Mounting below the translation stage.